Greenspace & Treeworks
Caring for your Greenspace.
We know the importance of well-kept, good looking outdoor spaces and the big impact they have on people who live in, work in and visit your space.
Our friendly, expert team of commercial ground specialists and arborists are trained to nationally recognised standards. They will create the right bespoke maintenance package for you, offering help and advice along the way. We’re committed to finding the best solution for you, the local area and our environment.
We offer two main service areas: Grounds maintenance and Tree works, helping businesses of all shapes and sizes.
From routine monthly visits just to keep things tidy, to regular works in much larger areas such as industrial estates, housing associations and schools. We’ll identify each of our client’s needs, then build a bespoke package to suit every task and budget. Get in touch using the form below to find out more.
Get in touch using the form below to find out more.
Our dedicated teams will get to know you and your needs and build a relationship with you that you can depend upon. Most of our team are from the local areas they work in. You can rely on a familiar face to get the job done professionally.
- All of our local teams are recruited locally, and are trained to nationally recognised standards.
- Our teams work all year round and will get to know your space and care for it like their own.
- We don’t use temporary staff. We’re committed to maintaining a dependable relationship with you.
- We have a successful apprentice scheme, giving people an opportunity to learn and grow with us.
Sometimes, things out of our control can cause problems. Storms and high winds can cause major damage to trees and the areas surrounding them. We’re committed to being available for you to manage whatever comes your way.
- We’re on hand whenever you need us, all year round.
- We manage the effects of harsh weather, such as fallen trees, to prevent or limit damage.
- Provisions include 4×4 vehicle and gritter trailers to ensure car parks and access roads for your people, as well as snow removal and supply and fill of grit bins.
- We provide gully emptying and jetting to outside drains and gullies. This is a preventative six-month, tailored programme, which will minimise your business risk to flooding.
We work hard to fit around what you need to cause as little disturbance as we can. We’re always looking to improve and invest in equipment and techniques that make us better at what we do – so we can be better for you.
- We invest in more battery-operated equipment and robotic mowers – they’re not only better for the environment, they’re quieter, causing you and your people less disruption.
- On completion of our jobs, debris generated will be removed and recycled contributing to a cleaner, greener environment
- All work procedures incorporate safe systems of working and form part of the internal quality control.
- Whilst undertaking any work, special attention is paid to the protection of local wildlife and flora, in line with current legislation.
We listen to what you need to find out what makes your life easier, working with you to fit around budget, access times and more. We’re not just seasonal- our permanent teams work year-round to make sure things are as they should be, suggesting improvements and savings along the way.
- We provide expert care for many kinds of organisations, including blue chip companies, SMEs, private schools, sports clubs, local authorities, housing associations and healthcare providers.
- We check if the works fall under local authority preservation orders or conservation areas. If so, we can lend our expertise and manage the application process on your behalf.
- We talk with you about the job required, providing over the phone advice as well as on-site inspections to fully understand your requirements and timescales.
“They did a really thorough job and it’s nice to see our green spaces looking so lovely for the many people who rely on the park… it’s not looked this good or safe in years.”